Facing foreclosure in Louisville? Consider the Short Sale Alternative
with Dave Halpern, Realtor, the Louisville Short Sale Expert
If you are facing Foreclosure, we hope that you consider the Short Sale Alternative. This page will answer many of your questions about short sales and how our expert team here in Louisville, KY can help you avoid foreclosure and have your mortgage debt forgiven.
Welcome Louisville Neighbor,
Come on in. I’m glad you’re here. Reading this is an important step towards putting your overwhelming mortgage debt and mortgage payments behind you.
You’re in a situation you never dreamed of:
- You owe more than the house is worth
- Struggling with mortgage payments
- Facing foreclosure
- Don’t know what to ask, who to ask, who to believe.
- You are under stress you do not deserve, and wondering what is the best way out.
Everyone you ask has a different answer; Friends, family, lawyers, Realtors, real estate agents, and the internet. Your lender is calling you, sending you letters.
Here’s my promise to you:
- I will answer all your questions about short selling and how it may help you avoid foreclosure in Louisville, KY. I will support all my answers with years of experience, extensive training and with much written documentation.
- I will show you many heartfelt testimonials, from real people, right here in the Louisville area, that we helped through short sales.
- I will not rush you through anything. I will earn your confidence.
If I have the privilege of helping you through your mortgage problem, you will experience that we are:
We invest our time everyday at the Dave Halpern Real Estate Group educating homeowners in distressed preforeclosure situations about alternatives to foreclosure. We would love to answer your questions, too! Call Dave at 502-895-3100 if you’re wondering about any of the following...
- What is a short sale?
- What is pre-foreclosure?
- Can I avoid foreclosure in Louisville? If so, how?
- Do I need a Realtor to do a short sale?
- What is the difference between a short sale and a foreclosure?
- Do I need to fix up my house in order to sell it?
- How does the real estate agent get paid in a short sale?
- How can I sell my house if I owe more than it is worth?
- Can I sell my house if I am behind on mortgage payments?
- Can I sell my house if I am behind on property taxes?
- Can I a short sale work for me if I have judgement liens attached to my house?
- Can I sell my house if I tried loan modification and it didn't work?
- Can a short sale work for me even if my lender turned my loan modification down?
- Can I do a short sale if my payment after loan modification is too high for me?
- Can I sell my house even if it already scheduled for foreclosure auction?
- Do I have to pay the difference between the sales price and what I owe on my mortgage?
We have helped many homeowners in the Louisville, KY and the surrounding region sell their house with dignity rather than lose it to foreclosure. We have successfully helped people avoid foreclosure in the following counties: Jefferson Co. (Louisville Metro), Bullitt Co., Oldham Co., Shelby Co., and Spencer Co., Kentucky. I have negotiated with banks to forgive, in writing, large amounts of debt. A successful short sale can help those in preforeclosure avoid losing their home at auction. You want to move on and avoid foreclosure. Let us help.
You deserve peace of mind, stability and balance back in your life.
This is real – short sales have helped many people right here in Louisville avoid foreclosure. Please call me personally to my cell phone 502-895-3100 any day of the week from 8 AM until 9 PM.
Dave Halpern, Realtor, the Louisville Short Sale Expert
The Dave Halpern Real Estate Group includes licensed Realtors and real estate agents, and experts at negotiating and completing short sales successfully. If you own a property in Louisville, KY or a nearby county, and think that a short sale may be the best solution for you, please contact us. You can call or fill out the contact form. I will provide a free and friendly consultation on whether a short sale may be right for you and how we can help.